Pure Water Distillers
Pure Water Mini Classic CT Distiller$640.00 Add to cart
Pure Water 4 Pack Mini Classic CT Filters$29.95 Add to cart
Pure Water Glass Jar$30.95 Add to cart
Midi-Classic Water Purification SystemRead More
Mega-Classic Water Purification SystemRead More
C-50 Water DistillerRead More
C-630 Ag High Purity Water DistillerRead More
Christensen Well & Irrigation would like to announce the newest member of our team; Pure Water. Pure Water is a company that has been manufacturing water purification/distillation equipment for over 40 years. Distillation is a perfect solution to purify water for drinking because it removes nitrates, arsenic, biological, organic, inorganic and radioactive contaminants – no filters no hassles. Christensen Well & Irrigation, Inc. is your professional in the water well industry. Our educated staff will install and service your distiller so you can provide pure drinking water to your entire household.
The purity of water that your family consumes can directly affect their health, longevity and happiness.
With over 85,000 chemicals in use today, man-made toxins have spread throughout the environment like never before. Many contaminants found in tap water across the nation have been linked to numerous forms of cancer, developmental effects, learning disabilities, parasitic infections, and intestinal illnesses. The vast majority of chemicals, however, have unknown effects upon our health. Consider the following...
- Water is the fundamental nutrient in your body and is critical for every bodily function, even down to the cellular level. Your body is about 70% water and your body replaces most of that water every week!
- Over the past 20 years, there have been dramatic increases in the occurrence of autism and certain forms of cancer and the cause for this increase is unknown.
- Children, infants, and unborn fetuses are especially sensitive to chemicals that can be in tap water.
- An extensive study published in July 2000 by the New England Journal of Medicine indicates that the environment has the principal role in causing cancer.
- The results published by the European Journal of Cancer in September 2001 show that cancer prevention programs that targeted environmental causes are much more effective than current advances in cancer treatment in reducing deaths from cancer.